Corrigenda to former PODS papers can be submitted to be published in the proceedings:
- The corrigenda concern papers that originally appeared in earlier proceedings of PODS.
- Corrigenda do not count as separate publications.
- The corrigenda have to mention important corrections of the original paper (not only typos).
- The corrigenda have not yet been published elsewhere, nor as part of a journal version of the original paper.
- All the authors of the original paper have to be authors of the corrigendum (but there can be additional authors).
- The corrigenda are at most 3 pages, with the font of the proceedings.
- Corrigenda are included in the proceedings and the PODS pages on the web but are not presented during the conference.
- The decision, whether a corrigendum is accepted to be published in the proceedings, is taken by the PC of PODS.