The terms of current SIGMOD officers are coming to an end and there will be an election for new officers in Spring 2021. A Nominating Committee has been formed to prepare a slate of candidates for the membership to vote on. We would be happy to receive nominations for the following positions (self-nominations are welcome):
- SIGMOD Chair
- SIGMOD Vice-Chair
- SIGMOD Secretary/Treasurer
Please submit a nomination with the following information to email@example.com by 5pm EDT October 30, 2020. At this stage, it is not necessary to contact the nominees.
- Name, affiliation, and email address of the nominee.
- Position nomination is for (please note that the Nominating Committee may move a nominee from one position to another)
- A brief biography of the nominee.
- A brief statement from the nominator (e.g., 150 words) in support of the nomination.
All candidates must be professional ACM members and SIGMOD members by the time of final selection. More information about ACM SIGMOD can be found at https://sigmod.org/about-sigmod/.
- Angela Bonifati, University of Lyon
- Susan Davidson, University of Pennsylvania
- Yannis Ioannidis, University of Athens
- H.V. Jagadish, University of Michigan
- M. Tamer Özsu, University of Waterloo (Chair)